Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma team up for TV commercial
- Supreme Court to hear plea today for relook at verdict on gay sex
- J&K Governor calls for talks today, PDP signals phone call from Delhi may bring back BJP alliance
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.7%; CRR at 4%
- Raigad: 13 Pune college students drown during picnic at Murud beach
- Zika virus outbreak: WHO declares global emergency
After starring together in Vishal Bharadwaj's Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola, actors Anushka Sharma and Imran Khan will be seen again in a TV commercial of a coffee brand.
The vibrant and edgy couple will be seen in some exciting Bru campaigns through this year.
"A good cup of coffee is what keeps me going through the day, keeps me active and energized. When Bru approached me for this campaign I was happy to come on board. Also, I get to work once again with Imran who is a fabulous co-star. It's a perfect combination for me," Anushka said in a statement.
The duo has replaced actors Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, who earlier endorsed the brand.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment