Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma team up for TV commercial
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
After starring together in Vishal Bharadwaj's Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola, actors Anushka Sharma and Imran Khan will be seen again in a TV commercial of a coffee brand.
The vibrant and edgy couple will be seen in some exciting Bru campaigns through this year.
"A good cup of coffee is what keeps me going through the day, keeps me active and energized. When Bru approached me for this campaign I was happy to come on board. Also, I get to work once again with Imran who is a fabulous co-star. It's a perfect combination for me," Anushka said in a statement.
The duo has replaced actors Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, who earlier endorsed the brand.
Praising his co-star Anushka, Imran said, "Anushka is always extremely energetic and an absolute pleasure to work with. Having said that, it feels great to represent a brand that truly understands the essence of a perfect cup of coffee and they have been serving this coffee for decades now. Till date I invite all my friends over for coffee, where we chat and catch up on the latest events."