Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma team up for TV commercial
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
After starring together in Vishal Bharadwaj's Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola, actors Anushka Sharma and Imran Khan will be seen again in a TV commercial of a coffee brand.
The vibrant and edgy couple will be seen in some exciting Bru campaigns through this year.
"A good cup of coffee is what keeps me going through the day, keeps me active and energized. When Bru approached me for this campaign I was happy to come on board. Also, I get to work once again with Imran who is a fabulous co-star. It's a perfect combination for me," Anushka said in a statement.
The duo has replaced actors Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, who earlier endorsed the brand.