Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma team up for TV commercial
- Satyam Scam: All 10 accused including founder B Ramalinga Raju found guilty
- 1993 Mumbai blasts: SC junks Yakub Memon's plea, confirms death penalty
- CM Mufti rubbishes claims of separate townships for Kashmiri Pandits
- Death by Breath: Metro helps but
- Moody's positive rating validates Centre's reform agenda: CEA
After starring together in Vishal Bharadwaj's Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola, actors Anushka Sharma and Imran Khan will be seen again in a TV commercial of a coffee brand.
The vibrant and edgy couple will be seen in some exciting Bru campaigns through this year.
"A good cup of coffee is what keeps me going through the day, keeps me active and energized. When Bru approached me for this campaign I was happy to come on board. Also, I get to work once again with Imran who is a fabulous co-star. It's a perfect combination for me," Anushka said in a statement.
The duo has replaced actors Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, who earlier endorsed the brand.
Praising his co-star Anushka, Imran said, "Anushka is always extremely energetic and an absolute pleasure to work with. Having said that, it feels great to represent a brand that truly understands the essence of a perfect cup of coffee and they have been serving this coffee for decades now. Till date I invite all my friends over for coffee, where we chat and catch up on the latest events."