Imran Khan denies being approached for 'Kaminey 2'
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: KXIP win toss, elect to bowl first
Recent reports claimed that Imran Khan will be replacing Shahid Kapoor in the sequel of Kaminey.
Imran Khan was completely taken aback on reading this news. While he is very fond of Vishal Bhardwaj as a director and has loved working with him in Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola, Imran never had any discussion on the sequel of Kaminey.
Imran Khan strongly denies the news and adds, "There has been no discussion at all with Vishal sir on Kaminey 2. Having said that, I would love to work with Vishal sir once again after Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola."
That should put all the rumours to rest.