Imran Khan denies being approached for 'Kaminey 2'
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Recent reports claimed that Imran Khan will be replacing Shahid Kapoor in the sequel of Kaminey.
Imran Khan was completely taken aback on reading this news. While he is very fond of Vishal Bhardwaj as a director and has loved working with him in Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola, Imran never had any discussion on the sequel of Kaminey.
Imran Khan strongly denies the news and adds, "There has been no discussion at all with Vishal sir on Kaminey 2. Having said that, I would love to work with Vishal sir once again after Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola."
That should put all the rumours to rest.