Imran Khan, Kareena Kapoor starrer titled Gori Tere Pyar Mein
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
The trio from the film I Hate Luv Storys (IHLS), Punit Malh, Karan Johar and Imran Khan are back. Earlier we had reported that post IHLS, Punit was ready with the script of his next venture and roped in Imran for the same. Later Kareena Kapoor was signed on to play the female lead opposite Imran in the then untitled film.
Now after a long wait and lot of brainstorming, producer Karan Johar and director Punit Malhotra have finally decided to title the film Gori Tere Pyar Mein. The film goes on floor in March 2013.