Imran Khan, Kareena Kapoor starrer titled Gori Tere Pyar Mein
- Arunachal crisis: SC to hear Congress plea against President's rule at 2 pm
- 6 years later, the admission — ‘Yes, I shot him dead, he was unarmed, officer told me to’
- India is doing great, nobody talks about it, says Donald Trump
- NFHS report reveals 50% children under five years anaemic in West Bengal
- Toyota sells 10.15 million vehicles in 2015, remains world's biggest automaker
The trio from the film I Hate Luv Storys (IHLS), Punit Malh, Karan Johar and Imran Khan are back. Earlier we had reported that post IHLS, Punit was ready with the script of his next venture and roped in Imran for the same. Later Kareena Kapoor was signed on to play the female lead opposite Imran in the then untitled film.
Now after a long wait and lot of brainstorming, producer Karan Johar and director Punit Malhotra have finally decided to title the film Gori Tere Pyar Mein. The film goes on floor in March 2013.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU