Imran Khan says reign of corrupt, inept politicians over
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has said that the reign of corrupt and inept politicians was over and vowed to recover the plundered national wealth if the PTI comes to power.
"There would be no place for such greedy politicians in new Pakistan and all crook politicians would be held accountable by the PTI government," the Daily Times quoted Imran, as saying.
"There would be no chance for Asif Zardari and Nawaz Sharif to rule this country in the future as time has changed and people have also changed. They would have to face strict accountability. We would also recover the looted money which was illegally transferred out of Pakistan and has been kept in off-shore accounts," he said.
He said that both the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) had betrayed the people''s mandate time and again, and reiterated his resolve that the PTI ''tsunami'' would flush out the corrupt and selfish politicians from the country and would put an end to the "politics of family".