Imran Khan to open animal shelter for stray dogs
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Imran Khan has always been an animal lover. The actor has as many as 5 cats and a pet dog at his Pali Hill residence in Mumbai. However, Imran now wants to do something to help the cause of stray dogs as well.
Imran has purchased a few acres of land on outskirts of Mumbai and plans to open an animal shelter there to take care of stray dogs properly till someone decides to adopt them. The shelter will also have specialized vets in charge. Joining him in this cause is his wife Avantika and mother Nuzhat.
We wish the actor good luck for this noble endeavour.