Imran Khan to open animal shelter for stray dogs
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Imran Khan has always been an animal lover. The actor has as many as 5 cats and a pet dog at his Pali Hill residence in Mumbai. However, Imran now wants to do something to help the cause of stray dogs as well.
Imran has purchased a few acres of land on outskirts of Mumbai and plans to open an animal shelter there to take care of stray dogs properly till someone decides to adopt them. The shelter will also have specialized vets in charge. Joining him in this cause is his wife Avantika and mother Nuzhat.
We wish the actor good luck for this noble endeavour.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express