Imtiaz Aliís brother Arif and Adajania to direct for Illuminati
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR face stiff CSK challenge in Dubai
Imtiaz Ali had directed Love Aaj Kal for Saif Ali Khan and producer Dinesh Vijan's Illuminati Films, and now it is his brother Arif Ali's turn to direct a film for the company. The new flick is a love story and shooting will start in April this year. The cast of the film has been finalised and the company will soon make the announcement.
Illuminati Films which was founded in 2009 by Khan and Vijan has also produced the action thriller Agent Vinod and the peppy Cocktail. One of their productions, the Raj Nimidoru and D.K. Krishnan directed zombie film Go Goa Gone is slated to release this year. This new flick will be the company's fifth production.
Apparently, another film to be directed by Homi Adajania who directed Cocktail is also on the anvil. When contacted, Adajania however said that, "Though various projects are being considered, I shall take a call on it after I come back from my snowboarding trip. As of now, nothing has been finalised."
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'