Imtiaz Aliís brother Arif and Adajania to direct for Illuminati
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Imtiaz Ali had directed Love Aaj Kal for Saif Ali Khan and producer Dinesh Vijan's Illuminati Films, and now it is his brother Arif Ali's turn to direct a film for the company. The new flick is a love story and shooting will start in April this year. The cast of the film has been finalised and the company will soon make the announcement.
Illuminati Films which was founded in 2009 by Khan and Vijan has also produced the action thriller Agent Vinod and the peppy Cocktail. One of their productions, the Raj Nimidoru and D.K. Krishnan directed zombie film Go Goa Gone is slated to release this year. This new flick will be the company's fifth production.
Apparently, another film to be directed by Homi Adajania who directed Cocktail is also on the anvil. When contacted, Adajania however said that, "Though various projects are being considered, I shall take a call on it after I come back from my snowboarding trip. As of now, nothing has been finalised."