Imtiaz Aliís brother Arif and Adajania to direct for Illuminati
- LIVE: Western Railway resumes services, but Mumbai braces for more rain tomorrow
- Lalit Modi Row: BJP rejects demand for resignation of Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Hooch liquor tragedy: Death toll rises to 41; eight policemen suspended
- J&K govt prevents Sopore Chalo march, top separatists detained
- Petition against Tendulkar's Bharat Ratna admitted by Madhya Pradesh HC
Imtiaz Ali had directed Love Aaj Kal for Saif Ali Khan and producer Dinesh Vijan's Illuminati Films, and now it is his brother Arif Ali's turn to direct a film for the company. The new flick is a love story and shooting will start in April this year. The cast of the film has been finalised and the company will soon make the announcement.
Illuminati Films which was founded in 2009 by Khan and Vijan has also produced the action thriller Agent Vinod and the peppy Cocktail. One of their productions, the Raj Nimidoru and D.K. Krishnan directed zombie film Go Goa Gone is slated to release this year. This new flick will be the company's fifth production.
Apparently, another film to be directed by Homi Adajania who directed Cocktail is also on the anvil. When contacted, Adajania however said that, "Though various projects are being considered, I shall take a call on it after I come back from my snowboarding trip. As of now, nothing has been finalised."