In 2 months, Noida courts lost 12 days to strikes by lawyers
- Real estate bill: BJP hits back at Rahul Gandhi, asks if he visited hail-affected farmers in Amethi
- Mumbai: Assistant sub-inspector shoots senior, self in Vakola police station
- Moga bus molestation: Deputy CM Sukhbir Singh orders Orbit buses off the road amid protests
- Three killed, 16 injured in accident at Harduaganj thermal station
- Amarnath Yatra: Nirmal Singh hits back at Geelani, says separatists have become 'irrelevant'
Meanwhile, senior police officers said they had "some clues" with regard to Bhupinder Singh's murder and arrests were imminent. "We have told lawyers that we will solve the case in the next 72 hours. Details cannot be revealed at this stage, but we believe that there seems to be a personal rivalry, stemming from a property dispute, which is the cause of the murder. Investigations are underway," a senior police officer said.