In 2 months, Noida courts lost 12 days to strikes by lawyers
- Top BJP ministers attend RSS meet, Opposition questions govt's accountability
- Bharat bandh: Violence, arrest, chaos; one-day strike a 'grand success'
- Indrani, Peter brought face to face, questioned extensively; Sanjeev Khanna's laptop seized
- OROP: Veterans soften stand, may accept pension revision once in two years
- Govt to auction 69 oil & gas fields of ONGC, Oil India to private firms
Meanwhile, senior police officers said they had "some clues" with regard to Bhupinder Singh's murder and arrests were imminent. "We have told lawyers that we will solve the case in the next 72 hours. Details cannot be revealed at this stage, but we believe that there seems to be a personal rivalry, stemming from a property dispute, which is the cause of the murder. Investigations are underway," a senior police officer said.