In 2 months, Noida courts lost 12 days to strikes by lawyers
- LIVE: Lok Sabha passes Telangana Bill, Jagan calls for bandh across Andhra Pradesh
- Your ministers used to throw dust, now they're using pepper spray to fool people: Modi to Cong
- Rajiv Gandhi's killers get relief, Supreme Court commutes death penalty to life
- Seven Naxals killed in police encounter in Gadchiroli
- Interim Budget 2014: Economy headache for next government
Meanwhile, senior police officers said they had "some clues" with regard to Bhupinder Singh's murder and arrests were imminent. "We have told lawyers that we will solve the case in the next 72 hours. Details cannot be revealed at this stage, but we believe that there seems to be a personal rivalry, stemming from a property dispute, which is the cause of the murder. Investigations are underway," a senior police officer said.