In 2 months, Noida courts lost 12 days to strikes by lawyers
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Meanwhile, senior police officers said they had "some clues" with regard to Bhupinder Singh's murder and arrests were imminent. "We have told lawyers that we will solve the case in the next 72 hours. Details cannot be revealed at this stage, but we believe that there seems to be a personal rivalry, stemming from a property dispute, which is the cause of the murder. Investigations are underway," a senior police officer said.