In 3D show, Modi simultaneously addresses rallies in 52 places
- AAP manifesto: Jan Lokpal, justice system party's top priority
- Congress Vadodara candidate Madhusudan Mistry arrested for vandalising Modi posters
- Modi wants EC to take action against Sonia, says Cong chief resorting to 'rabid communalism'
- Shakti Mills gangrape convicts repeat offenders, says court; may face death sentence
- Sri Lanka vs West Indies Live Cricket Score: Malinga double spells trouble for Windies
Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday simultaneously addressed people in 52 places through 3D technology attacking the Congress's advertisement campaign and saying, "it is no longer a BJP wave but a BJP superstorm in Gujarat, which will uproot the Congress from the state".
The event covered towns like 2002 ground zero Godhra, Kutiyana in Porbandar where BJP is pitted against NCP candidate from the Godmother clan, Kandhal Jadeja, Bapunagar, which is the stronghold of Leuva Patel community from Saurashtra, Mansa in Gandhinagar, a seat wrested by the Congress in the last by-election and Borsad in Anand district, a seat that the BJP has never won.
Modi said, "In any of its poll advertisements, Congress would put up the picture of its leaders, starting with Pandit Nehru, Indiraji, Rahul Gandhi, Soniaji...but there is not a single advertisement in Gujarat where any of these leaders appear on. For the first time in 60 years has this happened - something that political pundits have not noticed - that Congress poll advertisement does not have photo of any of these leaders. Why? Why has Congress withdrawn its leaders? Because it is accepting that there is no face to show to the public of Gujarat", as the crowd on Godhra's Lal Baug ground, cheered.
He said, "Rahul Gandhi had camped in Uttar Pradesh for a year to prepare for the polls there, but the people finished Congress. Now Congress leaders do not dare to come here because they are worried that if the party is defeated, they would not be there to be blamed."
In most places people turned up to watch the 3D effect. "This was the first time I ever saw the 3D technology. The fact that he addressed at 52 places through technology is a matter of pride for Gujarat," said young Maqbool Patel in Godhra.
- Real science is in small laboratories: Prof Rao
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Congress screening panel okays Bansal’s name for Lok Sabha ticket
- Gujarat minister Saurabh Patel may reply to EC notice: ‘I’m related to Ambanis’
- SC exonerates BJP leader Bokhiria in businessman murder case