In another 3-D address, Narendra Modi slams Cong for ad goof-up
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
He recalled how Congress leaders flew into Gujarat when monsoons were delayed and "a lot of money was promised but till today, not "a single paisa has been given to Gujarat's farmers in spite of them losing their first crop".
Referring to the 3D technology, he said the Congress was stumped by it and went on to explain how even with the Modi masks he was amidst people. "This is all a supplement to show how advanced Gujarat is, to the world."
Before the address began, BJP anchors told the crowd that this event (of Modi addressing 26 meetings at once) was a world record.