In another 3-D address, Narendra Modi slams Cong for ad goof-up
- India rejects US report on religious freedom, says it's based on 'limited understanding'
- Petrol prices hiked by Rs 3.96 a litre and diesel by Rs 2.37
- Jaitley replies to Rahul's jibe, says this is 'sooj-boojh ki sarkar'
- Punjab bus molestation: Driver, three others arrested, Badals face the heat
- Modi govt 'abandoning' farmers, backing 'crony capitalists': Rahul Gandhi
He recalled how Congress leaders flew into Gujarat when monsoons were delayed and "a lot of money was promised but till today, not "a single paisa has been given to Gujarat's farmers in spite of them losing their first crop".
Referring to the 3D technology, he said the Congress was stumped by it and went on to explain how even with the Modi masks he was amidst people. "This is all a supplement to show how advanced Gujarat is, to the world."
Before the address began, BJP anchors told the crowd that this event (of Modi addressing 26 meetings at once) was a world record.