In BJP’s wings, young Poonam Madam steps out of her uncle’s shadow in Cong
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
When Aamir Khan-starrer Fanna was banned in Gujarat to protest against the actor's support of the Narmada Bachao Andolan, Amber, owned by Vimal Madam, late brother of Poonam, was the only theatre in the state to screen the movie in defiance of the state government's order.