In BJP’s wings, young Poonam Madam steps out of her uncle’s shadow in Cong
- AAP rebel Yogendra Yadav calls show cause notice a joke
- After death of 15-year-old in Narbal, J&K police say troops violated SOP
- Ahead of Kisan rally, Rahul Gandhi meets delegation of farmers
- Suicide bombing in eastern Afghanistan kills 30, injures over 80
- First Germany, now UK objects to India ‘breach’ of secret bank data
When Aamir Khan-starrer Fanna was banned in Gujarat to protest against the actor's support of the Narmada Bachao Andolan, Amber, owned by Vimal Madam, late brother of Poonam, was the only theatre in the state to screen the movie in defiance of the state government's order.