In BJP’s wings, young Poonam Madam steps out of her uncle’s shadow in Cong
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
When Aamir Khan-starrer Fanna was banned in Gujarat to protest against the actor's support of the Narmada Bachao Andolan, Amber, owned by Vimal Madam, late brother of Poonam, was the only theatre in the state to screen the movie in defiance of the state government's order.