In central Gujarat, four Modi ministers in the race
- PM Modi to visit US in June, may address a joint sitting of Congress
- Bombay High Court allows BCCI to hold May 1 IPL 2016 match in Pune
- Disrupt finances of drug-terror nexus: Jaitley tells UN General Assembly
- Uttarakhand High Court slams Centre: You are creating chaos, undermining govt
- Kashmir: ‘Peaceful’ north on the boil, may fan simmer in south
Out of 13 constituencies in Vadodara, BJP has eight while Congress has five.
But in Anand, Congress-NCP jointly hold five out of seven, while the BJP has two to its credit.
In neighbouring Kheda too, Congress has five out of nine, with the rest being with BJP. But BJP has four out of seven in Panchamahals, Congress-NCP alliance has four out of six in Dahod.
- India should insist Pakistan arrest Masood Azhar under its own laws, in its own interests
- The poor and obscure uplift the quality of democracy
- Bhangra, books and bonhomie
- Cities at Crossroads: Setting cities free
- With sugar industry and politics twined, drought a manmade disaster in Maharashtra
- After the Kollam temple tragedy, reasoned debate has been given a go by