In Dadís Footsteps
- Detention of separatists shows how fragile is India-Pak peace process
- Pakistan refuses to host CPU meet, says will not invite J&K speaker
- Rajasthan civic polls: BJP loses face in Raje's bastion of Jhalawar, Dholpur
- Brutally assaulted in jail, claims Dec 16 gangrape convict
- CAG indictment of discoms in Delhi: Best news for AAP government
The new generation understands that classical Indian music has to evolve to survive and remain relevant. Sabir, 26, composes on the sarangi and has collaborated with several pop singers. He says, "The sarangi has very few takers. This way at least I'm keeping the tradition alive."