In Dharamsala, no mountain to climb
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Story idea dispelled, the journalists join other hangers on, keeping to the shifting patch of sunlight for warmth. The players meanwhile have roughly grouped themselves into two units and are kicking a football around. There are make shift goal posts, but getting the ball between them somehow seems neither the object of the game nor possible with the skillset on display. Dhoni and Kohli are the exceptions, showing some nifty passing. Ravichandran Ashwin, Gautam Gambhir and Yuvraj Singh are content to touch the ball around now and then. Cheteshwar Pujara and Ajinkya Rahane recede from the action, which soon comes to resemble a kick-about at school. Coach Duncan Fletcher moves around, poker-faced as ever.