In face-off with govt, Gujarat top cop slams latest notice
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
He was charged with misconduct by state government for not submitting this evidence to police after his transfer. The officer approached the Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) in September 2011, which ruled in his favour. In his petition before CAT, Sharma had contended he was being victimised for deposing before the Nanavati Commission.