In Hollywood I am considered fat: Jennifer Lawrence
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir shot at in Karachi
- One dead in Odisha post-poll violence
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs KKR: DD beat KKR by four wickets
Hunger Games' star Jennifer Lawrence refuses to slim down just so that she lands a part in a movie.
The actress, who was criticised by some earlier this year for looking well-fed in her portrayal of the heroine in the movie, is aware that in Hollywood she is considered obese, reported Aceshowbiz.
"In Hollywood, I'm obese. I'm considered a fat actress. I'm Val Kilmer in that one picture on the beach. I eat like a caveman. I'll be the only actress who doesn't have anorexia rumors. I'm never going to starve myself for a part.
"I don't want little girls to be like, 'Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I'm going to skip dinner'. I want my body to look fit and strong - not thin and underfed," she said.