In Hollywood I am considered fat: Jennifer Lawrence
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Hunger Games' star Jennifer Lawrence refuses to slim down just so that she lands a part in a movie.
The actress, who was criticised by some earlier this year for looking well-fed in her portrayal of the heroine in the movie, is aware that in Hollywood she is considered obese, reported Aceshowbiz.
"In Hollywood, I'm obese. I'm considered a fat actress. I'm Val Kilmer in that one picture on the beach. I eat like a caveman. I'll be the only actress who doesn't have anorexia rumors. I'm never going to starve myself for a part.
"I don't want little girls to be like, 'Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I'm going to skip dinner'. I want my body to look fit and strong - not thin and underfed," she said.