In the works, a watch that is also SOS sender for women in distress
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
C-DAC has been asked to work with private sector players to develop a voice command system that is sensitive to a range of Indian languages and accents, the officials said.
"Once the project is established, the private sector can move in, as we did in the case of Aakash (tablets)," Sibal said.