In the works, a watch that is also SOS sender for women in distress
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
C-DAC has been asked to work with private sector players to develop a voice command system that is sensitive to a range of Indian languages and accents, the officials said.
"Once the project is established, the private sector can move in, as we did in the case of Aakash (tablets)," Sibal said.