Income-tax raid at SEL Group
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
The income-tax department on Tuesday raided the three premises of one of the leading hosiery groups from Ludhiana, SEL Group (Saluja Enterprises Limited). The I-T department raided their factory on GT Road and Samrala along with their residence in Sarabha Nagar. Raids were on and there was heavy police depolyed at the three buildings, till the filing of this report. However, a source
confirmed that some documents related to financial
transactions have been seized by the officials.