Ind vs Eng: Tickets worth Rs 1.2 crore sold for 2nd ODI
Tickets worth Rs 1.2 crore have already been sold ahead of the second ODI, to be held here on Wednesday, a top official Kerala Cricket Association official said here today.
"Tickets worth Rs 1.2 crore have been sold till today for the second ODI between India and England on January 15, which is a very encouraging response," KCA secretary T C Mathew said.
He said online ticket booking facility has been stopped as also in various districts and tickets worth Rs 25 lakh are still with them. These tickets would be sold in the 52,000 capacity stadium itself, he said.
Mathew said the gates would be opened for public from 9 am on match day. No one, except those permitted by BCCI, would be allowed to enter the ground, he said.
Both India and England had arrived here yesterday. Team India had a two-hour workout at the stadium this morning.
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move
- Two and a half lakh Christians in city are confused over electing the ‘right’ candidate