Ind vs Pak: PCB inspection team gives green signal to Eden Gardens
- Govt will not allow any religious group to incite hatred, says PM Modi
- Miraculous escape for Air India plane with 194 on board
- Sahara moves SC for extension of facilities to Roy in jail
- Eight killed in blast outside police complex in Pakistan
- World Cup 2015: Supreme Court asks Prasar Bharti to examine feasibility of a new channel
Sarwar said that one shouldn't read too much into the security protocol.
"Not entertaining guests in hotel rooms rule was also followed during World T20 in Sri Lanka.
About dinner parties, if there is a function by Government of India or Pakistan High Commission, it's our duty to attend but players won't be allowed to attend any random dinner parties.
"Also the trip is so short, we would like them to stay in the hotel and rest once the training or match is over," Sarwar added.
Sarwar informed that around 50 high-profile VIP's including Parliamentarians, well-known actors, singers and industrialists will be attending the matches as PCB's guests.
"This is a new start and the PCB is really hopeful that both countries will be able to write a memorable chapter which is befitting to our cricketing history.
" The PCB team will also be discussing about the security of their fans.
"We will be speaking to the relevant police authorities and the BCCI whether there can be a provision for having a police beat near the designated Fans' Hotel so that our fans can go and get their security check done in each of the cities," he stated.