India, Asean to start talks on comprehensive economic deal
Gireesh Chandra Prasad : Mon Nov 19 2012, 19:06 hrs
- Real estate bill: BJP hits back at Rahul Gandhi, asks if he visited hail-affected farmers in Amethi
- Mumbai: Assistant sub-inspector shoots senior, self in Vakola police station
- Moga bus molestation: Deputy CM Sukhbir Singh orders Orbit buses off the road amid protests
- Three killed, 16 injured in accident at Harduaganj thermal station
- Amarnath Yatra: Nirmal Singh hits back at Geelani, says separatists have become 'irrelevant'
Singh said he supported a master plan for connectivity. New Delhi is talking to Thailand and Myanmar for a trilateral highway. It has been decided to establish connectivity from Moreh in India to Mae Sot in Thailand by 2016, said Singh.