India asks Pak to defer Malik’s visit
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: KKR score 163/5 against MI
Operationalisation of the landmark Indo-Pak visa agreement will be delayed as India has asked Pakistan to postpone Interior Minister Rehman Malik's proposed visit here on November 22-23.
"The dates proposed by the Pakistani side are not suitable to us, so the visit of Rehman Malik stands postponed. Fresh set of dates will be discussed later," Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde said. During Malik's proposed visit, the two sides had planned to operationalise the new liberalised Indo-Pak visa pact replacing a 38-year-old restrictive visa agreement and paving the way for time-bound visa approval.