India asks Pak to defer Malik’s visit
- Yakub Memon's mercy plea rejected, Sena calls it a message to terrorists
- Ready to discuss Sushma in Parliament, but not Raje, Chouhan: Arun Jaitley
- RS deadlock: Govt ready for debate, Oppn says get your ministers to resign first
- SC rejects Centre's review against scrapping quota for Jats
- Curfew in Jamshedpur after clashes over alleged eve teasing, at least 100 arrested
Operationalisation of the landmark Indo-Pak visa agreement will be delayed as India has asked Pakistan to postpone Interior Minister Rehman Malik's proposed visit here on November 22-23.