India beat Australia by five wickets in second ODI
- AAP govt sacks Delhi Food Minister Asim Ahmed over corruption charges
- Two Indians detained in Dubai and Saudi Arabia for terror links
- Nitish Kumar ups the ante against BJP, says Bihar will progress on its own efforts
- Man beheads wife; walks on Pune road with her head
- Tell us one place where Ganga is clean: NGT asks Centre
India beat Australia by five wickets in the second ODI of the three-match cricket series at the ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium here on Wednesday.
Australia: 289 for 3 in 50 overs (Michael Clarke 111, Cameron White 89; Ashish Nehra 2/57, R Ashwin 1/34).
India: 292 for 5 in 48.5 overs (Virat Kohli 118, Suresh Raina 71 n.o.; Clint McKay 3/54, John Hastings 2/46).
India: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (c & wk), Murali Vijay, Shikhar Dhawan, Suresh Raina, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Saurabh Tiwary, Ravichandran Ashwin, Aashish Nehra, Praveen Kumar and R Vinay Kumar.