India beat Australia by five wickets in second ODI
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
India beat Australia by five wickets in the second ODI of the three-match cricket series at the ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium here on Wednesday.
Australia: 289 for 3 in 50 overs (Michael Clarke 111, Cameron White 89; Ashish Nehra 2/57, R Ashwin 1/34).
India: 292 for 5 in 48.5 overs (Virat Kohli 118, Suresh Raina 71 n.o.; Clint McKay 3/54, John Hastings 2/46).
India: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (c & wk), Murali Vijay, Shikhar Dhawan, Suresh Raina, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Saurabh Tiwary, Ravichandran Ashwin, Aashish Nehra, Praveen Kumar and R Vinay Kumar.
Australia: Michael Clarke (c), Cameron White, Michael Hussey, Tim Paine (wk), John Hastings, Nathan Hauritz, James Hopes, Clint McKay, Shaun Marsh, Steven Smith and Mitchell Starc.