India beat Australia by five wickets in second ODI
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
India beat Australia by five wickets in the second ODI of the three-match cricket series at the ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium here on Wednesday.
Australia: 289 for 3 in 50 overs (Michael Clarke 111, Cameron White 89; Ashish Nehra 2/57, R Ashwin 1/34).
India: 292 for 5 in 48.5 overs (Virat Kohli 118, Suresh Raina 71 n.o.; Clint McKay 3/54, John Hastings 2/46).
India: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (c & wk), Murali Vijay, Shikhar Dhawan, Suresh Raina, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Saurabh Tiwary, Ravichandran Ashwin, Aashish Nehra, Praveen Kumar and R Vinay Kumar.
Australia: Michael Clarke (c), Cameron White, Michael Hussey, Tim Paine (wk), John Hastings, Nathan Hauritz, James Hopes, Clint McKay, Shaun Marsh, Steven Smith and Mitchell Starc.