India behind China in domestic use of software: UN report
- No resignations, BJP prepares for stormy Monsoon session
- IPL GC meet: Thakur-Shirke want CSK, RR scrapped; Shukla-Shastri say no
- Arvind Kejriwal to PM: Devote time to Delhi Police or hand over its charge
- Two killed in landslide on Mumbai-Pune Expressway, traffic comes to halt
- IIT Delhi's decision to invite Ramdev raises eyebrows
The reports shows that around 541 greenfield IT projects involving foreign investments are being developed in India.
The UNCTAD reports has recognised the emphasis given by Indian government on increasing usage of IT within India under the recently announced National IT Policy 2012.