India behind China in domestic use of software: UN report
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
The reports shows that around 541 greenfield IT projects involving foreign investments are being developed in India.
The UNCTAD reports has recognised the emphasis given by Indian government on increasing usage of IT within India under the recently announced National IT Policy 2012.