India faces a threat from China: Mohan Bhagwat
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
India is increasingly facing a "threat" from China as it is expanding its influence on all four sides of the country, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) supremo Mohan Rao Bhagwat said.
"India not only faces a threat from China but also from Pakistan and Bangladesh as well," Bhagwat said at the concluding session of three-day camp in Shatabdi Nagar in Madhavganj last evening.
Cautioning India from the threats arising from its neighbours, Bhagwat said Guru Hedgewar(founder and first Sarsanghachalak of RSS) had referred to China as a threat from the beginning but he was labelled as a "war monger".
Regarding the gang-rape of the 23-year old para-medic student in Delhi, Bhagwat said, "It is a matter of great concern that in the capital city, girls are not safe though there is no need to be disheartened, we just need to think of solutions."
- A ‘woman Modi’ seeks votes for Mulayam Singh’s party in Indore
- They refused to vote because of Kalyan, vow to turn out now and shut his son out
- Ex-Ulfa leader upsets equations in Bodo bastion Kokrajhar
- In Maharashtra, Muslims bitter but see few options beyond Cong
- Poll staff stranded, govt employees protest
- Sarpanch, son among three killed in Pulwama