India faces a threat from China: Mohan Bhagwat
- J&K: Five injured as Pak troops resort to heavy mortar shelling along LoC
- Two women killed, 10 injured in Puri Rath Yatra stampede
- Multi-storey building collapses in West Delhi, many feared trapped
- PM Narendra Modi calls maiden meet of NDA parties ahead of Monsoon session
- Drone shot down by Pakistan 'China made': Chinese state media
India is increasingly facing a "threat" from China as it is expanding its influence on all four sides of the country, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) supremo Mohan Rao Bhagwat said.
"India not only faces a threat from China but also from Pakistan and Bangladesh as well," Bhagwat said at the concluding session of three-day camp in Shatabdi Nagar in Madhavganj last evening.
Cautioning India from the threats arising from its neighbours, Bhagwat said Guru Hedgewar(founder and first Sarsanghachalak of RSS) had referred to China as a threat from the beginning but he was labelled as a "war monger".
Regarding the gang-rape of the 23-year old para-medic student in Delhi, Bhagwat said, "It is a matter of great concern that in the capital city, girls are not safe though there is no need to be disheartened, we just need to think of solutions."