India Finance Conference to be held at IIM Ahmedabad on December 18 and 19
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The Indian Institute of Management-Ahmedabad (IIM-A) will play host to the third edition of the India Finance Conference (IFC) which is scheduled to be held between December 18-19. The conference is being organised jointly by IIM-A, IIM-Bangalore and IIM-Calcutta.
Nearly 100 academics, researchers, and practitioners from India and abroad are expected to present papers during the event, stated a release from the institute here on Monday.
The inaugural address will be delivered by Professor Ravi Jagannathan, Professor of Finance, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. This would be followed by a keynote address on "Getting Better – Learning to Invest in an Emerging Stock Market" by Professor Tarun Ramadorai, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
The second day will have Professor Kose John, Professor of Banking and Finance, NYU Stern School of Business, New York University deliver the keynote address on the topic "Risk and Governance in Corporations and Banks".
The event includes technical sessions on Asset Pricing, Corporate Governance, Corporate Finance, Market Linkages, Market Microstructure and Derivatives & Regulation.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express