India has learnt little from 1962 war, say experts
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Questioning Chinese investment in power, electronics and communication sector in India, Parathasarathy said, "China, which has perfected the cyber warfare art, has majorly entered into our communication and electronics. China has built up corporate and politicians lobbies in India."
"Unless we change our culture, our attitude and our strategic approach, we shall not achieve any positive results," said Madhav.