India has learnt little from 1962 war, say experts
- LIVE: Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken away for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
Questioning Chinese investment in power, electronics and communication sector in India, Parathasarathy said, "China, which has perfected the cyber warfare art, has majorly entered into our communication and electronics. China has built up corporate and politicians lobbies in India."
"Unless we change our culture, our attitude and our strategic approach, we shall not achieve any positive results," said Madhav.
Former Air Force Chief Tipnis also emphasised that there is a need to look at the Chinese strategies and India must formulate its strategies accordingly.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students