India Inc welcomes nod to FDI in multi-brand retail
- India goes to poll in 9 phases from April 7 to May 12; vote count on May 16
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
Further, Ficci said that to realise the full benefits of this reform initiative, action will need to be taken to implement GST at the earliest.
Buoyed by the victory on the FDI issue in Parliament, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kamal Nath said the government will bring more bills in coming weeks for ushering in economic reforms.