India Inc welcomes nod to FDI in multi-brand retail
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
Further, Ficci said that to realise the full benefits of this reform initiative, action will need to be taken to implement GST at the earliest.
Buoyed by the victory on the FDI issue in Parliament, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kamal Nath said the government will bring more bills in coming weeks for ushering in economic reforms.