India need to regroup quickly in T20s after Test series loss against England
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Retained from the Test squad along with captain Morgan are Tim Bresnan, wicket-keeper Jonny Bairstow, Samit Patel and Joe Root, who made an impressive Test debut in the final match.
Bresnan and Patel also had the opportunity to play in two and three Tests while Morgan and Bairstow did not.
India have lost three T20 games, all in bilateral series, between the two sides. They had lost bilateral matches played at Lord's in June 2009 and the next two held at Manchester and Kolkata in August and October last year.
The game here would be the first T20 International played at the swanky Sahara Stadium on the city's outskirts which hosted IPL matches last year. It has a capacity of 43,000.