India no longer the force it was: Geoffrey Boycott
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir shot at in Karachi
- One dead in Odisha post-poll violence
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs KKR: DD beat KKR by four wickets
"Their big fast bowler, Steven Finn, has broken down twice so could only play in one Test and Stuart Broad featured only in two matches, failing to take a wicket before succumbing to injury. Tim Bresnan played in two Test matches but he has been 10km slower and pretty easy to face since his elbow operation earlier this year."
Boycott handpicked Cook, Kevin Pietersen, pacer James Anderson and spin duo of Graeme Swann and Monty Panesar for special mention.
"England have won this series with only three major bowlers: James Anderson, Graeme Swann and Monty Panesar," he said.
"Alastair Cook, Kevin Pietersen and Anderson have been outstanding. We have seen a true world-class performance from each of them. Our two spinners, Swann and Panesar, outbowled the two Indian spinners."