India, Pak to hold flag meet at Poonch today
- Lies being spread that govt will scrap reservation: PM Modi
- Bihar polls: PM Modi's rally at Bhabhua tomorrow gets EC clearance
- Policy decision on combat role for women soon, says Defence Minister Parrikar
- Delhi: 4-year-old girl raped, found bleeding near railway tracks
- K P Oli elected as new Prime Minister of Nepal
Since the violations on Saturday night when the Indian Army claimed to have stopped an infiltration bid, there has been no exchange of fire. Senior Army officers said that since the incidents of January 8 when two Indian soldiers were killed and January 9, when a Pakistani soldier was shot dead, there has been no major exchange of fire along the LoC.