Now, charge your dead smartphone just by ‘placing it on top of tablet’
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
Now, a unique wireless charging technology has been launched that allows you to charge a smartphone by placing it on top of a tablet.
The new technology has been unveiled a buy a little known US-based firm Fulton Innovation at CES 2013.
According to ABC, the firm has taken the technology found in products like the Powermat or Nokia's new charging pads for its Lumia phones, which are both based on the Qi wireless power standard, and put it in the back of a thin Samsung tablet.
The tablet is still the same size and thickness it always was, but has a power source built in to the back, the report said.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi