India's cup of woes overflows
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Few would have imagined epitaphs being written about India's campaign this early in the competition. This was after all supposed to be the platform for Raj & Co to finally break free from the shadows of their male counterparts. Unfortunately they were not good enough, and ended up falling flat on their faces.
Brief scores: Sri Lanka 282/5 in 50 overs (D Rasangika 84, S Siriwardene 59, E Kaushalya 56*; J Goswami 3/63) bt India 144 all out in 42.2 overs (R Malhotra 38; S Siriwardene 2/20, C Seneviratna 2/10) by 138 runs.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer