India’s development will be determined by Gujarat: Munda
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
Accusing the Centre of neglecting the development of tribal regions by eyeing the natural resources found abundant in these regions, Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Sunday appealed to the people of Gujarat to vote for the BJP so that it ensures that the country follows the growth path of the state.
Addressing a gathering of party workers at Gandevi in Navsari district, Munda said the country's development will be determined by the people of Gujarat. "Our country has not been able to grow like Gujarat, so now the people of Gujarat should ensure that the entire country develops like Gujarat.We want to see India develop and the yardstick of the development will be determined by people here," he said. Munda said he was glad to accept the invitation to visit Gujarat because he wants his state Jharkhand to develop like Gujarat.
"I am sure the people of Gujarat will ensure that the country gets back on growth path by adopting the model followed by Gujarat. But this will be possible when we give mandate to the BJP in the state," he added.