India’s development will be determined by Gujarat: Munda
- In US, Manohar Parrikar hits out at Pakistan, says Modi govt 'pro-active' in curbing violence in Valley
- 'Is this Modi model of democracy?': Arvind Kejriwal complains about officers being transferred by L-G
- India, US sign military logistics pact
- Kyrgyzstan: Three hurt, suicide bomber killed, in blast at Chinese embassy
- Kashmir: Non-lethal options to pellets were cleared in 2012 but file gathers dust
Accusing the Centre of neglecting the development of tribal regions by eyeing the natural resources found abundant in these regions, Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Sunday appealed to the people of Gujarat to vote for the BJP so that it ensures that the country follows the growth path of the state.
Addressing a gathering of party workers at Gandevi in Navsari district, Munda said the country's development will be determined by the people of Gujarat. "Our country has not been able to grow like Gujarat, so now the people of Gujarat should ensure that the entire country develops like Gujarat.We want to see India develop and the yardstick of the development will be determined by people here," he said. Munda said he was glad to accept the invitation to visit Gujarat because he wants his state Jharkhand to develop like Gujarat.
- Kashmiris must use fresh methods, free of radical Islam, free of violence
- Kalburgi, Pansare and Dabholkar melded modern sensibilities with tradition
- Islam does not discriminate in allowing entry to places of worship
- Modi and Obama should wrap up the unfinished tasks in the agenda set by them
- Strong intellectual property rights infrastructure will help Indian industry
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist