India’s development will be determined by Gujarat: Munda
- Missing AN-32: All leads have turned out to be bad, says Manohar Parrikar
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt issues notification, relief to lakhs of central govt employees
- Kashmir unrest: Barring Anantnag, curfew lifted from all parts; schools remain shut
- At least 19 killed in knife attack at facility for handicapped in Japan
- Delhi: Auto rickshaw, taxi strike hits commuters hard in the city
Accusing the Centre of neglecting the development of tribal regions by eyeing the natural resources found abundant in these regions, Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Sunday appealed to the people of Gujarat to vote for the BJP so that it ensures that the country follows the growth path of the state.
Addressing a gathering of party workers at Gandevi in Navsari district, Munda said the country's development will be determined by the people of Gujarat. "Our country has not been able to grow like Gujarat, so now the people of Gujarat should ensure that the entire country develops like Gujarat.We want to see India develop and the yardstick of the development will be determined by people here," he said. Munda said he was glad to accept the invitation to visit Gujarat because he wants his state Jharkhand to develop like Gujarat.
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines
- The Worship of False Gods
- As Trump’s support cuts across traditional lines, Hillary Clinton has a tough task
- SH Raza He was the last of Progressive Artists’ Group titans. Only the Bindu remains
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food