India’s development will be determined by Gujarat: Munda
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR struggle in modest chase against SRH
Accusing the Centre of neglecting the development of tribal regions by eyeing the natural resources found abundant in these regions, Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Sunday appealed to the people of Gujarat to vote for the BJP so that it ensures that the country follows the growth path of the state.
Addressing a gathering of party workers at Gandevi in Navsari district, Munda said the country's development will be determined by the people of Gujarat. "Our country has not been able to grow like Gujarat, so now the people of Gujarat should ensure that the entire country develops like Gujarat.We want to see India develop and the yardstick of the development will be determined by people here," he said. Munda said he was glad to accept the invitation to visit Gujarat because he wants his state Jharkhand to develop like Gujarat.
"I am sure the people of Gujarat will ensure that the country gets back on growth path by adopting the model followed by Gujarat. But this will be possible when we give mandate to the BJP in the state," he added.
- L-G green light for proposal to make helmets mandatory for women
- Ready for elections: Parties
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post