India score 177/8 in 2nd T20 against England
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Sent into bat, India scored 177 for eight in the second and final Twenty20 international cricket match against England at the Wankhede Stadium here today.
India: 177 for eight in 20 overs (Virat Kohli 38, Mahendra Singh Dhoni 38, Suresh Raina not out 35; Jade Dernbach 2/37, Luke Wright 2/38).
England win toss, elect to field in last T20 game
England captain Eoin Morgan won the toss and elected to bowl against India in the second and final Twenty20 cricket international at the Wankhede Stadium here today.
Both the teams made one change each with India leaving out Ravindra Jadeja to include Rohit Sharma, who had been surprisingly left out of the opener in Pune two days ago.
England capped young batsman Joe Root by leaving out left-arm spinner Danny Briggs.
India: MS Dhoni (C), Gautam Gambhir, Ajinkya Rahane, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Yuvraj Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin, Piyush Chawla, Ashok Dinda and Parvinder Awana.
England: Eoin Morgan (C), Tim Bresnan, Jos Butler, Jade Dernbach, Alex Hales, Michael Lumb, Stuart Meaker, Samit Patel, Joe Root, James Tredwell and Luke Wright.