India sees 'a little movement' in Pak's 26/11 case
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
On Malik's India visit, Khurshid said: "We should not really have very very great expectations because there are constraints and limitations within (which) they operate.
"But nevertheless we will push. We have a very clear cut agenda and we will push for each item. We will flag some, not necessarily that in a short visit like this we expect anything dramatic but I certainly think at the end of (Malik's) visit we will see and feel little more positive than we do for the moment."
Asked if Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will visit Pakistan, which is keen to host him, given a little movement in the 26/11 case, he said time is too short as Pakistan was fast moving towards the elections and "it may not be the best time but it depends on how things shape up.
"Every meeting, every event can lead to fresh analysis and fresh assessment but it will be the Prime Minister's call."
Asked if India was inviting any Pakistani leader for the upcoming Indo-Pak cricket series, Khurshid said "nobody has suggested that we invite someone....
"On the other hand, .... they on their own side may want to partake of an opportunity of coming to India. And if there is a proposal, we will consider it appropriately."
During his three-day visit to Myanmar, Khurshid will hold talks with the top leadership of the country, including Opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi.
His visit is also a precursor to the discussions which will take place during Myanmar President Thein Sein's India trip for ASEAN-India Commemorative Summit from December 20.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2