India should provide security to Shah Rukh Khan: Pak's Rehman Malik
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subarta Roy stays in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Despite "minor" issues like the tensions along the Line of Control, Malik said he was "sure the composite dialogue will continue in the same manner and all the agreements we have signed will be respected".
He asked the Indian government to begin implementing a scheme to issue visa on arrival to Pakistani senior citizens, saying he had directed Pakistani officials to grant such visas to Indian senior citizens.
Officials have said the scheme, which was to start from January 15, was put on hold as the Pakistani side was seeking many documents from Indian senior citizens.
In contrast, the officials said, the Indian side had prepared simplified procedures for Pakistani applicants.