India should provide security to Shah Rukh Khan: Pak's Rehman Malik
- Fresh tremors felt in Nepal as death toll crosses 4,000 mark
- Nepal Earthquake: At Kathmandu Airport, a bit of panic, a lot of paranthas and puri
- Paid Rs 320 for a bottle of water, Nepal quake survivors recall the horror
- Nepal earthquake: First hand account from a mountaineer
- Even moderate tremors can cause heavy casualties in Delhi: Experts
Despite "minor" issues like the tensions along the Line of Control, Malik said he was "sure the composite dialogue will continue in the same manner and all the agreements we have signed will be respected".
He asked the Indian government to begin implementing a scheme to issue visa on arrival to Pakistani senior citizens, saying he had directed Pakistani officials to grant such visas to Indian senior citizens.
Officials have said the scheme, which was to start from January 15, was put on hold as the Pakistani side was seeking many documents from Indian senior citizens.
In contrast, the officials said, the Indian side had prepared simplified procedures for Pakistani applicants.