India vs England: Sehwag, Pujara give India honours on day 1
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
# As an opener, Sehwag has posted 22 hundreds – the second highest for India, next only to Sunil Gavaskar's 33.
# In India, only three batsmen have managed more Test centuries than Sehwag. Sachin Tendulkar holds a record with 22 hundreds, followed by Sunil Gavaskar (16) and Rahul Dravid (15).
# Sehwag has recorded strike rate of 100 or more in a Test innings six times while posting hundreds.
# Pujara and Sehwag have added 90 for the second wicket - India's second highest at Motera. Sehwag and Dravid had shared a stand of 237 against New Zealand in November 2010.