India vs England: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin in verbal duel with Jonathan Trott
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Asked about the team's strategy in using its four spinners, Ashwin said that left-arm spinner have been brought on when the right-handers were at the crease generally.
"We are playing four spinners, just a guess that I am taking as much as you are taking, it's left-arm spinners to the right-hand batsmen trying to take the ball away. Especially when you have got four spinners, you are looking to rotate," he said.