India vs England: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin in verbal duel with Jonathan Trott
- Kejriwal's detention in Modi land sparks violent clashes between BJP, AAP in three states
- India goes to poll in 9 phases from April 7 to May 12; vote count on May 16
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
- Mamata Banerjee releases candidates list for LS polls, lists out celebs and statistics
Asked about the team's strategy in using its four spinners, Ashwin said that left-arm spinner have been brought on when the right-handers were at the crease generally.
"We are playing four spinners, just a guess that I am taking as much as you are taking, it's left-arm spinners to the right-hand batsmen trying to take the ball away. Especially when you have got four spinners, you are looking to rotate," he said.
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan