India wastes 21 million tonnes of wheat every year: report
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
The Indian government has maintained that the recent reforms in the retail sector approved by Parliament, allowing
51 per cent foreign direct investment (FDI) in multi-brand retail and 100 per cent FDI in the single-brand segment, will
lead to increased investments in infrastructure and improve the logistics chain.