India will continue to press for extradition of David Headley: Govt
- LIVE: Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken away for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
The US court, however, did not find him guilty in 26/11 terror attack case.
Headley, who "unquestionably contributed" to the Mumbai attack that claimed 166 lives, is set to be sentenced by a Chicago court tonight, with US government seeking a lighter 30-35 year jail term for him as he provided "valuable" information about the militant outfit.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students