India will continue to press for extradition of David Headley: Govt
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: MI in deep trouble against RCB
The US court, however, did not find him guilty in 26/11 terror attack case.
Headley, who "unquestionably contributed" to the Mumbai attack that claimed 166 lives, is set to be sentenced by a Chicago court tonight, with US government seeking a lighter 30-35 year jail term for him as he provided "valuable" information about the militant outfit.