Indiabulls guilty of causing mental agony
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
The District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum has directed Indiabulls Securities to refund Rs 10,000 and pay Rs 3,000 for causing mental agony to a complainant, after they allegedly demanded money from him, even after he had closed his account.
It has also been directed to pay Rs 1,100 as litigation costs. The complainant, Ranjit Singh Chandhoke, had taken a membership of Indiabulls Securities in April 2006, for which, he had deposited a cheque for Rs 10,000.