Indiabulls Mutual Fund garners Rs 102 cr through Gilt Fund
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
Indiabulls Mutual Fund today said it has garnered Rs 102 crore through its gilt fund.
"Indiabulls Mutual Fund has garnered Rs 102 crore through its first duration product, Indiabulls Gilt Fund," the company said in a release here.
The new fund offer opened for subscription on December 28 and closed on January 7. It will reopen for ongoing purchase and sale from January 11, it added.
The private fund house, which has seven schemes in its portfolio, reached an AUM (asset under management) of Rs 3,000 crore in its first year of operations last October, the release said.