Indiabulls Real Estate buys back 5 cr shares for Rs 273 cr
- Rahul Gandhi attacks Narendra Modi; highlights Congress work in Uttarakhand
- Rohtak rally: Ambani, Modi, Rahul, media â all are corrupt, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd today said it has bought back five crore equity shares from the shareholders through the open market for about Rs 273 crore.
In a filing to the BSE, Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd has bougt back 5 crore equity shares under the scheme, which is 83.33 per cent of the total offer. Total amount invested in the buyback is Rs 273.20 crore, including brokerage and taxes, it added.
"Overall, the equity shares were bought back at an average price of Rs 54.64 per share," the company said. After the buyback, the promoters' stake in the company has gone up to 44.38 per cent from the earlier 39.70 per cent.
The company had earlier announced the buyback of up to six crore equity shares of Rs 2 each from the existing shareholders from the open market.
The company had said buyback of shares would not be at a price not exceeding Rs 75 a share. Shares of the company today closed at Rs 74.70 apiece, down 0.65 per cent on the BSE.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde