Indian aid for Gaza victims
- Rafale deal: India sign agreement with France to acquire 36 fighter jets
- Subrata Roy set to go back to Tihar jail; SC declines to extend parole
- Explained: Restricting Pakistan's access to Indus easier said than done
- MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India
- BJP-BDJS alliance in Kerala on verge of collapse hints leader
India on Friday decided to give financial aid for affected families in Gaza Strip, after two statements condemning ongoing Israeli strikes on Palestinians.
Spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs Vishnu Prakash today said, "In response to the 'Flash Appeal' made by the United Nations Refugee Welfare Agency (UNRWA), the Indian Government has decided to extend an assistance of US$1 million for use by the agency to provide shelters, cash assistance, essential household items, etc., to affected families in Gaza."
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now
- Gau rakshak vs Make in India
- Pope Francis’ message is one that India and Pakistan must hear
- Dengue & chikungunya can be tackled via swift surveillance, sustained controls
- TV channels tossed violent suggestions as casually as a peanut in the mouth