Indian couple face jail for ‘child abuse’, Khurshid says ‘pvt citizen, Norway law’
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
"After the boy returned to school, he wet his pants in the school bus one day... The next day, it appears that he refused to get into the school bus to return home. He apparently told a child counselor that his father had threatened to send him back to India if he received any more complaints," said Satyanarayana.
The couple also have a two-year-old child.
Sources said the MEA has been following the case for some time. They said a consular officer from the Indian embassy met the couple.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer