Indian fashion is stylish and elegant: Paris Hilton
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
American socialite Paris Hilton says she is fascinated by Indian fashion for its style and elegance.
The 33-year-old model-fashion designer, will be DJjaying for the India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) currently underway at Candolim beach in Goa.
"I tried wearing Indian Saree which was really beautiful.
Indian fashion is stylish, elegant and sexy," she said.
Hilton, who has made cameo appearances in films like "Zoolander" (2001), "Wonderland" (2003) and "The Cat in the Hat" (2003), will also walk the ramp for designer duo Falguni and Shane Peacock at the IRFW.
"I love fashion being designer myself (sic)," she added.
Hilton, who began modelling when she was a teenager, said fashion was always close to her heart.
"Fashion is always important to me.
When I was small my mother used to take me to the fashion shows.
My fashion style is more fun and trend-setting," she said.
This is Hilton's second visit to India and first to the beach capital of the country.
"I am so excited to be in Goa for the first time.
I have really enjoyed being here.
First time I am DJaying in India," she added.
Last year, she had launched the Fall-Winter designs of her handbags in Mumbai.
On her plans for the Indian itinerary, the hotel heiress said that she was looking forward to ride elephant in Goa and visit spice farms.
"I love travelling all over the world.
Goa is now my new favourite place," she added.