Indian origin contestant Gurpreet Singh Sarin enters 'American Idol'
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: If Congress comes to power again, 40, 000 farmers will benefit, says Sonia
Gurpreet Singh Sarin, an Indian origin aspiring singer, has gained popularity with the judges during the auditions of the latest season of singing reality show 'American Idol'.
Gurpreet has even taught Emmy-award winning host Ryan Seacrest to perform Bhangra on the show.
During the audition process, the four judges Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Keith Urban and Randy Jackson met Gurpreet popularly known as the Turbanator on the show, who loves to match his turbans with his outfits.
While auditioning in the first round, he performed a soulful rendition of the Maroon 5 hit 'Sunday Morning' and even sang a few Indian scales at Randy Jackson's request.
Minaj also loved his look and Gurpreet bribed her with a bright marigold turban to get into her good books.
The 12th season of 'American Idol' will premiere on January 18 on Big Cbs Love.