Indian student arrested in Singapore over bomb threat
- NDA falls behind as campaign swings poll towards Nitish-Lalu: Lokniti CSDS pre-poll survey
- Govt hikes excise duty on petrol by Rs 1.6 per litre, diesel by 40 paisa
- Four Mi-25 attack helicopters for Afghanistan: India's bold move
- Pakistan is going to remain a problem for India: Western Army Commander
- Religious places of Muslims, Christians in Odisha should be under state regulating authority: RSS
A 13-year-old Indian student has been arrested here by Singapore police for posting a Facebook message in which he allegedly threatened to bomb a luxury casino resort in the city-state.
The unnamed boy vowed to take "a big big revenge", "spit everywhere" and "plant bombs on Marina Bay Sands", a major tourist attraction, on the day he leaves Singapore, The Straits Times reported.
The post also contained an expletive and was critical of Singapore, the paper said.
Singapore police said the boy, a student of the Global Indian International School, was arrested under the Breach of Prohibition Against False Threats of Terrorist Acts, with reports saying the Facebook posting had been taken down.