Indian students archer aim for their future
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
Choudhary, a national-level archer whose brother, Ved Kumar, graduated from this facility and went on to qualify for the Olympics, has the added task of informing students about the world outside.
"There are no newspapers here. Archers here could not even see Deepika in action during the Olympics. It's my duty to keep them informed,'' says Choudhary, who has been at the school for two years.
"There have been several international level archers from here and I'm sure there can be one who wins at the world level someday.''