Indian trader in China permitted to visit home for a month
- AAP hands over Rs 10 lakh to family of Gajendra Singh, family demands memorial, jobs
- UP tells SC that prosecution on boy for post against Azam Khan will continue
- Uttarakhand CM says Rahul Kedarnath trek shows the way for Char Dham pilgrims
- At protest on net neutrality, Congress asks Centre to stop TRAI move
- Latest drone deaths a reminder of risk of 'deadly mistakes'
A stranded Indian trader, Deepak Raheja, who was under a travel ban pending a trial over allegations of non-payment of dues to Chinese businessmen, has been granted permission to visit his family in India for a month following the death of his father.